January 5, 2015: FROZEN

January 5, 2015: FROZEN

FROZEN???
FROZEN!!!   AAAHHHH!!!

So yeah we got to watch Frozen on New Years Eve. My inner man-child was squealing with glee the entire time. And I've been dying to make a snowman ever since, which, unfortunately, is impossible, even with that pack of fake snow I got for Christmas (I just can't make it stick together no matter what I try).
It's been one of those weeks where we've been soaking wet and freezing cold the whole time, but hey! It could be a lot colder! (cough Canada cough).
Thanksfully, we got to sit down with a lot of people this week and warm up por un rato, and we've been meeting lots of cool people. That "He is the Gift" program the Church worked and a great little family wanted missionaries to come over, which surprised me since I didn't realize anyone here knows what the Internet is. (Kidding! We're super advanced down here. And totally ready to get iPads, (cough cough)
One night, one of my zone leaders and I somehow ended up on an exchange in neither of our areas. But we found the members' house okay and then getting back home was easy.
Also we contacted a house full of like 25 bros from Mexico who drive around in their giant bus and perform as 'La Banda Terrones." Look them up and see if they're any good.

My spiritual though this week is this video:
http://www.mormontabernaclechoir.org/articles/mormon-tabernacle-choir-record-breaking-nativity?lang=eng
I know Christmas is over, and you're probably all seen it already anyway, but like... we're a little behind the times down here, ya know? (cough) (iPads cough)
Love y'all, peeps. Keep it real, and feliz ano nuevo! Sean cuales sean your new years resolutions, just don't give up on them after 2 weeks, alright?
<3 br="">
Elder Young