March 30, 2015: HHHHBBLLEEEEEAAGGGHHHHHHH

March 30, 2015: HHHHBBLLEEEEEAAGGGHHHHHHH

That was the noise I found myself making leaning over the toilet at 3:57 this morning. It must have been food poisoning or something, and the same thing happened a few weeks ago, but for the life of me I can't figure out what's doing it.

Since I'm now too tired to really remember what happened last week, and considering how comfortable this library chair is, I'll keep this email brief and let you all go watch the #BecauseHeLives video over and over again.
Watch it.

This week had some exchanges with Elder Sherman, which was fun, and I got to hear a new original song by the one and only Elder Renshaw, which is always a blast.


And I saw this van: 
Tee hee.

Everyone just cheer up a little more, and the world will brighten up a little as well. Se lo prometo.

I love youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
~Elder Dylan Young